- Program Units
- Average Completion Time
- 8-12 months
- Cost Per Unit
- Program Delivery Format
- Face-tof face and distance learning. In-class meetings are one night a week, 4:30-9:00pm; 8-week long courses
- CTC, NCATE, WASC
- Bakersfield Regional Center
- Mission Valley (San Diego) Regional Center
- Inland Empire (Corona) Regional Center
For details about our certificate offerings, please go to the School of Education's website.
Admissions Requirements for Certificates Program:
Please go to the Application Process page for all application requirements.
Program Specific Requirements:
These are the additional requirements for your specific program that will need to be submitted along with the general admissions materials, by the designated priority application dates.
- Basic Skills Requirement (for credential seekers only): This can be demonstrated by taking the CBEST exam OR Multiple Subject CSET plus writing skills examination OR passage of the CSU Early Assessment Program or the CSU Placement Examination OR Proof of a Valid CA Teaching Credential.
Other Program Requirements Upon Acceptance:
(Talk with your program coordinator for specific deadlines).
- Evidence of prerequisite credential.