"This class is an invaluable resource for teachers who want to enhance their curriculum."
Jenny, math teacher at Frontier High School
ABOUT THE HATCHER WORKSHOPS
For over 30 years, the Hatcher Workshops have provided opportunities for teachers to improve their classroom practices and earn credit that applies toward their district pay.
The workshops instruct teacher participants on the most current state standards and provide an opportunity to develop curriculum aligned with those standards as well as the California Standards for the Teaching Profession.
- Learn more by downloading the brochure - Hatcher Workshops Information Brochure
- Registration Instructions: Hatcher Registration is now available online. Locate the course you are interested in enrolling below and click on the link. You can register for more than one course and can enroll for either graduate credit or Professional development credit.
Bakersfield - June 3 - 7, 2013Centennial High Cafeteria 8601 Hageman Road (93312) Graduate Credit Professional Development Credit
- Course 1: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Course 2: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Course 3: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Bakersfield - June 10 - 14, 2013Centennial High Cafeteria 8601 Hageman Road (93312) Graduate Credit Professional Development credit
- Course 4: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Course 5: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Course 6: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Ridgecrest - June 4 - 7, 2013Mesquite High School 140 W. Drummond (93555) Graduate Credit Professional Development Credit
- Course 7: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Course 8: 12:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Taking Hatcher for Graduate credit?
For students taking Hatcher for Graduate credit, please be advised that you will have to complete additional requirements and attend an additional day of instruction to be held at the Bakersfield Regional Center. Please see links below: