- Priority deadline for filing a FAFSA for financial aid
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Deadline (for all potential
Cal Grant recipients)
- Deadline to submit admissions confirmation materials,
including $425 confirmation deposit, personal profile,
health history form, and residential life form.
- Look for New Student Orientation details in the mail!
Current PLNU students travel all over the world through our
Loveworks International Missions – join them next year!
Fall semester bills mailed to all students
Ongoing throughout the summer
You are invited to visit campus anytime during the summer!
- July 1st: Health Forms are due today! Please mail to:
PLNU Wellness Center
3900 Lomaland Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
- Room and roommate assignments are available at
- Don’t forget to submit final official high school transcripts.
- Wilderness Orientation Trip – open to all incoming students.
- Deadline to sign up for New Student Orientation
- Residence halls open for new students
September 3Labor Day Weekend
Join a Facebook group just for you!
Now that you’ve been accepted, meet other students just like you! Join this private Facebook group to connect with future classmates, see who else has been accepted, find your roommate…or just to see how everyone else is making their college decision!
High school seniors, join the PLNU Class of 2018 page and click Join Group!
Accepted transfer students, check out your page with newly accepted AND current transfer students, and click Join Group!
You've heard the saying, "Put yourself in someone else's shoes." What about putting yourself in someone else's blog? Loma Bloggers are students just like you who write about their experiences in university life. Get a glimpse of the college life by reading the blogs of just a few PLNU students.