Your PLNU Portal
Your first step!
What’s the easiest way to check the status of your financial aid, get connected with your new roommate, or search for a campus job? Well, it’s all at your fingertips (literally). Go to my.pointloma.edu to access your student portal – your personalized entry point to conduct your PLNU business even before you arrive as a new student.
Here’s how it works:
- go to http://my.pointloma.edu
- Click on the “Create Account” link on the left side of the screen
- Enter your PLNU Student ID# (found on your acceptance letter), last name and zip code
- Verify your name and address on the next screen displayed
- Specify/change preferred name and email address (non- PLNU email)
- Select username (this will become your PLNU email address) and password
- Wait 15-30 minutes before logging in the first time for our database to refresh
- When your account is created, click on the “Students” tab at the top for financial aid information and more!
Click here for a printable version of the instructions!
Click here for a step by step (with pictures!) guide to setting up the portal.