Welcome to a new school and a new country.
Each year, students from more than 20 different countries attend PLNU – we hope you’ll be one of them! Find out how you can apply for admission and financial aid, and learn about PLNU’s outstanding academic, faith, and community life.
There's also a counselor just for you. Her name is Lilia Davis. Feel free to contact her with any questions you may have.
As an international student, you can either apply as a first-time freshman or a transfer student.
Application materials include:
- Online Admissions Application
- Two essays
- Two recommendation letters
- Spiritual Recommendation
- Academic Recommendation
- Official TOEFL scores
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).This is available through the Educational Testing Service, Box 955, Princeton, New Jersey 08540.
- We require one the three following exam scores:
- 550 paper-based
- 216 computer-based
- 80 Int. TOEFL iBT
- Official Transcripts
- This includes any high school and/or college transcripts. All documents must be translated into English and evaluated by an approved evaluation service before being sent to the Admissions Office. PLNU is not responsible for evaluating foreign transcripts or coursework.
- Official Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee ($50)
- Formal Interview (strongly recommended)
Students seeking to receive credit at the university from an institution outside the United States are required to have their foreign transcript evaluated by a service that is accredited by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A detailed or course-by-course report is required. Official foreign transcripts are submitted to the service of choice and the evaluations subsequently submitted directly to the Office of Records.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you with your decision and application process in any way we can!