Accommodations for Special Needs
- Parking is handled by the Department of Public Safety, with shuttle service available as needed to the amphitheatre.
- NOTE: A valid Persons with Disabilities vehicle license or placard that is clearly displayed on the vehicle is required in order to park in the lot designated for persons with special needs.
- Seating is provided in the Greek Amphitheatre, with the majority of the seating area in the shade.
- Regular commencement tickets are required for the two undergraduate ceremonies at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- One person may sit with the guest with special needs. Due to limited space, we are unable to allow all family members to sit in this section.
- Ushers will be available for assistance in the seating areas.
- Wheelchairs are welcome at commencement; however, the university is unable to provide them.
- Click here for other viewing options.
Due to the large number of families attending commencement at PLNU, the university regrets being unable to provide child care services. Children three and older who are attending undergraduate commencement exercises in the amphitheatre are required to have a ticket.
First Aid and Emergency Services
In case of medical emergencies, professional personnel are on duty adjacent to the Greek Amphitheatre under the canopy marked “First Aid.” An ambulance is also available at this location. An emergency exit plan is in place as well.
Lost and Found
The official lost and found is at the Information Booth, located on the south lawn of the Cooper Music Center, adjacent to the Greek Amphitheatre. Please be aware that we are unable to provide a secure place for you to leave personal items. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items.