Clark Greer, MDiv, MA, Ph.D.
- Professor of Communication
- Department of Communication and Theatre
- Cabrillo C205
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 619-849-2385
- B.A. Los Angeles Baptist College, 1978.
- M. Div. Northwest Baptist Seminary, 1981.
- M.A in Broadcast Journalism, University of Southern California, 1985.
- Ph.D. in Communication Studies, Bowling Green State University, 2000.
Dr. Greer serves as Associate Professor of Communication. He received a B.A. from Los Angeles Baptist College (1978), an M. Div. from Northwest Baptist Seminary (1981), an M.A. in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Southern California (1985), and a Ph.D. in Communication Studies from Bowling Green State University (2000). Dr. Greer’s professional background includes nearly 20 years in radio, television, corporate communications, advertising, and public relations. His teaching and research interests include the content and effects of the Internet and new media, television news, and public relations. Dr. Greer has presented research papers at annual conventions of the Broadcast Education Association, the International Communication Association, and the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research. In addition, his research has been published in the Journal of Radio Studies, Public Relations Review, and SIMILE.