Kathleen C. Czech
Kathleen C. Czech, M.A., Ed.D.
- Professor of Communication
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (619) 849-2315
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership, 2007 University of San Diego, San Diego CA.
- M.A. Speech Communication, May 1997 University of Nevada Reno, Reno NV
- B.S. Speech Communication, December 1993 Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ.
I love to travel and can't wait to meet the world. See where I have been lately!
Me relaxing on the Mekong Delta in Vietnam!
Me exploring a castle in Ireland!
- Czech, K. (2008). A communication perspective on leadership: Faculty perceptions of the department chair. North Charleston: SC, VDM Verlag.
- Forward, G.L., & Czech, K. (in press). Mayor, cheerleader, lawyer, or juggler? An exploratory study of CAO leadership metaphors and challenges. Human Communication, 10(3), 181-198.
- Forward, G.L., & Czech, K., & Allen, P. (2007). Leadership, communication, and
religiosity in higher education administration: Distinctions that make a difference. The
Journal of Communication and Religion, 30(1), 153-185.
- Forward, G.L., Czech, K., & Allen, P.A. (2003, July). Discovering the Spirit in Higher Education Administration: Leadership, communication, and religiosity. In D. C. Elliott (Ed.), Proclaiming freedom in the land: The role of the professorate in promoting Christ centered learning (pp. 11-32). Pasadena, CA: CE AI [ISBN CD 096683092X]