Welcome to the Athletic Training Clinic Forms page!
It is the goal of the Athletic Training Staff to be pro-active in the care of every student-athlete. In order to provide the best care possible we need to have all of the information necessary to properly mangage and treat any injury that you may sustain. The forms below will help to make your transition into the new school year run smoother and help us better serve you. Here are a few very important things that you need to know:
- The following forms need to be printed, filled out in their entirity, and brought with you to physicals. If possible, please keep them in the order designated below. Also, please write legibly.
- If you choose to get your physical done at home you must use the forms provided in order for your physical to be valid. ***Make sure your physician signs the form for your physical.
- You must bring an updated copy of your primary insurance card with you to physicals. If possible please make a copy of the front and back of your insurance card to give to the athletic training staff. If you have more than one type of insurance coverage, please bring a copy of that card as well.
- If you have an HMO and you are not from San Diego, you must make sure you choose a primary care physician in San Diego before the school year begins.
- If you have an HMO from another state besides California then you must transfer your coverage to California for it to be valid.
- PLEASE thoroughly read all of the information in the physical packet, especially any information regarding insurance coverage!
- If you have any questions regarding insurance or other matters, please contact the Head Athletic Trainer, Lindsy Donnelly, at 619.849.2914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the links below for all the necessary forms:
2010-2011 Complete Physical Packet
To open and print individual forms within the physical packet, click on the desired link below:
- Student-athlete Insurance Information and Contract
- Athletic Training Insurance Policy Information
- What Happens When I go the Doctor?
- Waiver of Liability
- Athletic Secondary Insurance Agreement
- HIPAA Information Release
- Primary Medical Insurance Information
- Emergency Information Card
- Pre-Participation Physical
- Medical History
- Pre-existing Condition Waiver