Ivan Filby, Ph.D.
Ivan Filby, Ph.D.
- Dean, Fermanian School of Business
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1(619) 849-2290
- Ph.D. Management, Aston University, U.K.
- M.A. Evangelism Studies, University of Sheffield (Cliff College), U.K.
- M.A. Juri Offici, University of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- B.S. with Honors, Managerial and Administrative Studies, Aston University, U.K.
To bring senior leadership, vision and management expertise to assist Christian higher education institutions achieve their next level of success.
- International Journal of Strategic Change Management, 2006-7
- Anahuac Journal, Mexico 1997-2004
- Dritto Delle Relatzioni Industriali, Italy 1993-1996
Introduction to Business: an interactive text. National Social Science Press (forthcoming 2012.)
Teaching Young Dogs Old Tricks: Management and Spritual Lessons from American's Most Selective School - Clown College. Christian Business Academy Review, 2011 (forthcoming - with Larry Sayler.)
Using Lost in Translation to Prepare Students for the Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Realities of International Business. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning for Christians in Higher Education, Vol 4, no 1 May 2010 pp. 23-56.
Strategic Analysis in Messy Change Situations (translated into Spanish), Conociemiento y Direccion, 2009.
Bringing Truth, Joy and Eternity into the Classroom: Using Perfume to teach Introductory Marketing, Christian Business Academy Review, no. 2, Spring 2007.
La importancia del Conociemiento y el uso de nuestras destrezas, Conociemiento y Direccion, 69, January 2007.
La Reforma del Servicio Civil Irelandes, Conociemiento y Direccion, no 63, June 2005.
The Contribution of the Social Sciences to Missiological Practice: An Exploration of Soteriological and Epistemological Issues, The Anahuac Journal, 3, 1, PP. 80-91, 2000.
European Education in Transition: Towards the 21st Century, The Anahuac Journal, Vol 2, 1, pp. 72-81, 1998.
The Sweet Smell of Success: Organizational Aromatics and International Education, Organization Development Journal, 16, 3 pp. 83-91, 1998.
The Fifteenth Floor, College Faith 3: 150 Christian Leaders and Educators Share Faith Stories from Their Student Days. Berrion Springs, IA: Andrews, 2006.
From the Sidelines to the Centre Stage: The Role of Government in Relation to Wage Policy in Ireland 1970-1997, The Role of the State in Industrial Relations, Vol 3. Fifth IIRA European Regional Industrial Relations Congress, pp. 19-46 (with Jack McGinley), 1997.
Trade Union Recognition in Ireland, in F. Meehan (ed.) Legal Perspective: The Juridification of the Employment Relationship, Vol 5, Fifth IIRA European Regional Industrial Relations Congress, pp. 19-46 (with Jack McGinley), 1997.
The Work of Humour and the Homour of Work, in Paton and Wagg (eds.), The Social Faces of Humour, ARENA: New York, pp. 105-38, 1997.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- W. Richard Stephens Outstanding Faculty Award, Greenville College, 2010
- Best Faith Integration Paper - Christian Business Faculty Association 2010 (with Larry Sayler)
- Advisor of the Year, Illinois Phi Beta Lambda, 2009