- Point Loma Nazarene University, 1982 to August 2000
- Leadership/Management, Research, Transition course for advanced placement/transfer students, Special elective studies, Computer Assisted Instruction in: Pharmacology, ECG Interpretation
- Clinical Management Positions in California, Michigan, Florida (Unit Supervisor, Hospital Supervisor, Nurse Educator)
- Specialty areas: Medical/Surgical Nursing, Preoperative Nursing/PACU, Emergency Nursing
- Healthcare/Mission Outreach trips National & International with nursing and premed students and with Humanitarian Relief Organizations. (Included guest lectures.)
- Consultant to Critical Care Nurses Association for Research Studies
- Committee member for Graduation with Distinction Projects
- Guest Lecturer: Conference for Nurses in American Indian Health Care Services
- Advisory Committee member Kaiser Home Health Agency
- Current curriculum consultant.
- Inducted as Fellow into: International Institute for Human Resources Development at SDSU
- Past-president: Zeta Mu Chapter-at-Large of Sigma Theta Tau International (Nursing Honor Society
- Past-president: Phi Delta Lambda Alpha Chapter
- Reviewer of manuscripts submitted to Image Journal (STTI publication) and chapters submitted for nursing text
- Chapters in Nursing texts related to Psychological/Physiological Interactions in Health & Illness, Critical Thinking, Pharmacology.
- Articles on Healthcare Mission trips in World Mission Magazine and Newsletters
- Additional Areas of Interest Include:
- Team teaching in Human Sexuality course (Housed in Psychology Department)
- Guest lectures in Sociology, Art, Literature, Religion, Business, and Communication Department courses.
- Nursing History, Legal/Ethical Issues