Nursing Honors Society
Sigma Theta Tau is an international honor society, professional and scholarly in nature, founded to:
- Recognize superior achievement in nursing
- Foster nursing research
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities
- Foster high professional standards
- Encourage creative work
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the nursing profession
Judy Scott, MSN, RN, CRRN
STTI Zeta Mu Secretary
Carrie Black, MSN, RN
Kris Lambert, PhD, RN
- Membership is an honor conferred on students in baccalaureate and graduate programs who have demonstrated excellence in their nursing programs. Graduates of BSN and MSN programs demonstrating excellence in leadership positions in nursing are also eligible for membership consideration.
- Membership is available by invitation through active chapters. Members assume acceptance of the society and the responsibility to participate in achieving goals consistent with professional and scholarship character of Sigma Theta Tau.