Guide Development Program
The Guide Development Program (GDP) is open to all PLNU students.
- Develop personal wilderness skills in backpacking, rock climbing, kayaking, experiential education, group dynamics, wilderness medicine, Leave No Trace, and other disciplines
- Share and fellowship with those who have similar adventure interests
- Build leadership skills through direct expirience from qualified instructors
- Guide Great Escapes trips
- Gain professional certifications to work in the outdoor field
- Explore careers in camping ministries, outdoor recreation, experiential education, and leisure recreation