Senior Men's Retreat
The Men’s Retreat for senior students is typically in Big Bear, California from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Come for shared stories, prayer, and worship, as well as one-on-one discipleship. We hope there will be snow! And we’ll be sure there is downtime to play, snowboard, and catch-up with friends or homework.
The weekend’s themes have been drawn from input given by senior male students as well as staff and faculty:
- Why Jesus? The uniqueness of Christ and what it means to be His disciple throughout life (after Loma)
- Family & friend relationships, roles & male identity
- Single & married sexuality: sex, pornography, love & intimacy
- Vocation & Calling: balancing work, money & purpose to define success
- Adjusting to life after graduation