Senior Men's Retreat
The Men’s Retreat for senior students is in Julian, California from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Come for shared stories, prayer, communion, and worship, as well as one-on-one discipleship. We hope there will be snow! And we’ll be sure there is downtime to play and catch-up with friends or homework. Those who come will be invited to a special Super Bowl party upon returing to San Diego.
The weekend’s themes have been drawn from input given by senior male students as well as staff and faculty:
- Why Jesus? The uniqueness of Christ and what it means to be His disciple throughout life
- Family & friend relationships, roles & male identity
- Single & married sexuality: sex, pornography, love & intimacy
- Vocation & Calling: balancing work, money & purpose to define success
- Adjusting to life after graduation
The cost includes all transportation and meals. Do not let money be the reason you don’t come – contact us about financial assistance.