Senior Women's Retreat
For eight years now, the Women's Forum has been a place for senior females to gather and prepare for life beyond Loma. It's a time to get away, deepen friendships, connect with other seniors for the first time, and learn from those
a bit farther down the road.
The Retreat is January 25 - 27, 2013. Register HERE!
You will need to select a payment option.
- Schedule: Departe Friday, return Sunday afternoon
- Location: Camp Stevens in Julian, a truly remarkable place dedicated to environmental sustainability
- Retreat Fee Includes: Transportation, Local/Organic Meals, Lodging, & Materials
- Payment Options: Credit card option available at end of online registration OR Cash/check payment to Front Desk of Spiritual Development. (Make checks out to: "PLNU".)
- Free Time: When we're not in the main sessions, take advantage of a yoga class, hike, camp tour, or catch up on homework or sleep!
- Packing list & full schedule will be emailed upon registration.