PLNU ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS (ONLY FOR PLNU UNDERGRADUATES ENROLLING IN A GRADUATE PROGRAM)
Academic scholarships will only be applied to Graduate Students who either earned a baccalaureate degree from PLNU within four academic years or for students who transferred to PLNU and earned at least twenty four undergraduate units at PLNU. The student must continue to meet the GPA requirements for the academic scholarship and begin the Graduate program within three semesters following graduation (i.e. if a student graduates from an undergraduate program in the spring, he/she will be eligible to continue institutional aid benefits if he/she enrolls in a graduate program by the following spring). Eligible graduate students can receive the academic scholarship for up to 2 graduate semesters, but cannot receive it for more than 10 semesters, including undergraduate awards. The student will need to be enrolled in at least 6 units per semester to receive the award. Institutional aid can be used to pay semester charges (tuition and fees) only; it is never disbursed directly to the student.
Academic scholarships are translated for the Graduate program as follows:
- Presidents ($13000 undergrad) will equal 50% of tuition post baccalaureate
- Science Honors ($13000 undergrad) will equal 50% of tuition post baccalaureate
- Trustees ($10000 undergrad) will equal 30% of tuition post baccalaureate
- Provost ($4000 undergrad) will equal 20% of tuition post baccalaureate
- Bresee ($2250 undergrad) will equal 10% of tuition post baccalaureate (*Note: To qualify for the Bresee Scholarship, student must also demonstrate Financial Need by filing a FAFSA)