Methods of Payment
There are two options available to PLNU students for payment of remaining account balances.
1. Pay-in-Full: This is a one-time payment covering the entire semester balance made before the semester bill due date. (Fall 2013- August 1, 2013, Spring 2014- January 6, 2014)
2. Monthly Payment Plan (TIP): Students and parents looking for help with large semester payments or reducing loan debt can sign up for an interest free monthly payment plan.
PAY-IN-FULL: There are three methods of payment available. Please note that credit cards can only be used when one chooses to pay-in-full online through the portal. Credit cards will not be accepted for Monthly Payment Plans.
Credit card and e-check payments can only be made online through your portal account.
· Log on to my.pointloma.edu
· Click on the Students or Parents tab
· Click the Financial Services link on the left side navigation panel
· Click on Statement of Account
· Click on Make a Payment
Send your statement stub (printed from your portal account) with a check to:
Visit the PLNU Cashier in Draper Hall
(Next to SFS Office)
Monday- Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
*Credit Cards are not accepted. Please pay with cash, check, cashier’s check, or a money order.
MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN (TIP): Point Loma Nazarene University provides students and parents a monthly payment plan called Tuition Installment Plan (TIP). Students and parents looking for help with large semester payments or reducing loan debt can sign up for an interest free monthly payment plan.
Fall semester plans
spring semester plans
5 Month: June 5-October 5
5 Month: November 5-March 5
4 Month: July 5-October 5
4 Month: December 5-March 5
Payment Worksheet: The Fall2013 Payment Worksheet will be available to download in late spring. This worksheet will help you calculate your Fall 2013 balance due, based on your personal semester charges and financial aid awarded.