Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) training and certification prepares practitioners to apply the LSS tools and deliver results, focused on customer needs and business success. This highly interactive course uses several case studies, simulations, and games. No prerequisites are needed.
Green Belt Overview
Green Belts are typically Six Sigma practitioners who complete five half days of Six Sigma training and play a functional role in support of larger Six Sigma efforts. A Green Belt is dedicated to communicating the fundamental principles of Lean Six Sigma with colleagues and inspires creativity and change with measurable results.
Class Starts: May 12, 2015 to June 9, 2015, Tuesday nights, from 5:30-9:30 pm
Class meets for 5 sessions
Green Belt Objectives
- Learn LSS philosophy and Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Obtain knowledge of the most common Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Learn techniques for identifying and selecting opportunities for improvement
- See how LSS can impact bottom line and overall business performance
- Apply LSS concepts on a project to improve business processes
- Begin creating a culture of Continuous Improvement utilizing LSS
Please contact Nikki Shimozaki, Assitant Director of Corporate and Community Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-563-2868Point Loma Nazarene University 4007 Camino Del Rio S. San Diego, CA 92108