Lean Six Sigma (LSS) training and certification prepares practitioners to apply the LSS tools and deliver results, focused on customer needs and business success. This highly interactive course uses several case studies, simulations, and games. No prerequisites are needed.
Green Belt Overview
Green Belts are typically Six Sigma practitioners who complete five days of Six Sigma training and play a functional role in support of larger Six Sigma efforts. A Green Belt is dedicated to communicating the fundamental principles of Lean Six Sigma with colleagues and inspires creativity and change with measurable results.
Green Belt Objectives
- Learn LSS philosophy and Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Obtain knowledge of the most common Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Learn techniques for identifying and selecting opportunities for improvement
- See how LSS can impact bottom line and overall business performance
- Apply LSS concepts on a project to improve business processes
- Begin creating a culture of Continuous Improvement utilizing LSS
Certification requires participants to attend all training, pass an assessment, work on a team project, and deliver project results. This includes one-day of project mentoring and final project reviews.
PROGRAM DATES FOR GREEN BELT
October 7, 2013 (Day 1 Kickoff)
October 8, 9, 21, 22, 2013 (Days 2, 3, 4)
January 9, 2014 (Green Belt presentations)
*fees include workbook, textbook, software & lunches