Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) training and certification prepares practitioners to apply the LSS tools and deliver results, focused on customer needs and business success. This highly interactive course uses several case studies, simulations, and games. No prerequisites are needed.
Yellow Belt Overview
White Belts are typically Six Sigma practitioners who complete two days of Six Sigma training and play a functional role in support of larger Six Sigma efforts. A Yellow Belt is dedicated to communicating the fundamental principles of Lean Six Sigma with colleagues and inspires creativity and change with measurable results.
Yellow Belt Objectives
- Learn LSS philosophy and Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Obtain knowledge of the most common Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Provide Process Ownerswith basic knowledge of the LSS tools and concepts
- Learn techniques for identifying and selecting opportunities for improvement
- See how LSS can impact bottom line and overall business performance
- Begin creating a culture of Continuous Improvement utilizing LSS
Certification requires participants to attend all training, pass an assessment, work on a team project, and deliver project results.
PROGRAM DATES FOR Yellow BELT
March 10-11, 2014*
* Program from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
**fees include workbook & lunches
Upgrade to Black Belt for only $2,900
Upgrade to Black Belt with a 7 day training. May 5,6, 7, 8 and June 10, 11, 12 with presentation day August 18th, 2014. Contact email@example.com for more information. Price is only $2,900.