Veterans Education Benefits
Professional certificate programs at PLNU have been approved for Veterans Education Benefits. Eligible veterans and family members eligible for education benefits must obtain authorization from the Department of Veterans Affairs prior to enrollment.
Veterans can receive up to $18,077.75 for certificate programs. The dollar amount is based on a percentage of time served. When obtaining a professional development certificate, 36 months of eligibility are used. Please contact Student Financial Services Advisor, Molly Porter, at MollyPorter@pointloma.edu with additional questions.
Steps for getting approved and enrolled:
- Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility at http://www.gibill.va.gov/
- Send your Certificate of Eligibility or proof from the GI Bill website to PLNU’s Student Financial Services Advisor, Molly Porter
- Contact Director of External Program Development, Jeanne Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in the course.
- Complete PLNU’s Certification Request form (click here)
- Submit PLNU’s Certification Request form to Molly Porter