Summer School at PLNU
Looking to get ahead? Need a prerequisite class for grad school? Want to fill in a gap on your transcript?
You can register for a variety of classes to fulfill your undergrad major requirements, meet elective units, or transfer credits back to your home institution. Select classes will be offered as hybrid or online.
- NON-PLNU STUDENTS: Registering for summer school classes at PLNU is simple. Just fill out our special summer school admissions application.
- Apply Now: Special Summer School Application (Registration Begins January 20, 2014)
- Students who are in high school or are graduating high school the same summer they plan to take classes at PLNU must send in an unofficial copy of their high school transcripts with their application. A cumulative weighted grade point average of 3.5 or above is required to attend Point Loma's summer program.
- CURRENT PLNU STUDENTS: You must start your registration process by speaking with your academic advisor. Once your advisor clears you for summer school, make sure you take care of any "holds" on your student account. Then you can register in your student portal.
- Financial Arrangement Confirmation (required form for all current PLNU students)
Summer school at PLNU allows you to take undergrad classes at a discounted price and an accelerated pace… so it doesn’t take your whole summer.
There are two summer school sessions:
- Session one: May 12-June 13
- Session two: June 16-July 18
**This is not available for students who have been admitted to PLNU for the fall 2014**