The PLNU Business Alumni was created to facilitate business connections among alumni, as well as to foster and grow connections between alumni and students. We are also here to support the University through scholarships and meaningful connections with University students, faculty, and staff.
Here's what the PLNU Business Alumni is doing right now:
- Developing a member-only online community for PLNU Business Alumni
- Partnering with the Fermanian School of Business (FSB) and the Fermanian Business and Economic Institute (FBEI) to develop an actionable plan to build a diverse, compelling PLNU Business Alumni that helps YOU make the connections you need to succeed.
- Planning events for meaningful networking that you won't find at any other networking event.
- Partnering with the FBEI for regular events to support your business growth.
- Supporting our future business partners (current PLNU students) through the PLNU Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Fund. Give to the PLNU Business Alumni Scholarship Fund today!