A Note from the Business Alumni President Kevin Christensen,
I am very excited about my new role with the PLNU Business Alumni Auxiliary. I took over for Ben Wagner as President at the beginning of the year.
As you may know, the Business Auxiliary is a group of Alumni currently working in Business, regardless of the degree received at PLNU. Our mission is to facilitate business connections among Alumni, provide opportunities to students through internships and mentoring, and provide student scholarships through our endowed fund.
One of my commitments to each of you is to provide more consistent outreach and to be a resource to you. If any of you would like to be connected to another Alum, are looking for a job, or need a student intern, please let us know and we are happy to make an introduction.
We have some exciting events in store this year. Our first event will be later this month on th in Carlsbad. Click here to buy your ticket now.
Thank you again for your ongoing support of PLNU. I look forward to meeting many of you and seeing some familiar faces!
President, PLNU Business Alumni
Financial Planner, LPL Financial
Class of 2009
Here's what the PLNU Business Alumni is doing right now:
- Hosting a Business Alumni Networking event at ViaSat March 28th. RSVP Here!
- Developing a member-only online community for PLNU Business Alumni
- Working with the Alumni Relations Office and the Fermanian School of Business to develop a diverse, compelling PLNU Business Alumni that helps YOU make the connections you need to succeed.
- Providing alumni mentors for student mentees through the Alumni Mentor Program
- Planning professional development events for meaningful networking and professional growth.
- Supporting our future business partners (current PLNU students) through the PLNU Business Alumni Endowed Scholarship Fund. Give to the PLNU Business Alumni Scholarship Fund today!