The MOSAIC Alumni Associates is comprised of multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic and international graduates, staff, faculty, and friends of PLNU. It is self governing, self supporting, and self perpetual. The MOSAIC Alumni Associates will recognize and act upon the principles of love, outreach and will endeavor to contribute to the lives of others. The MOSAIC Alumni Associates will serve to unify its members with the intent and purpose of contributing to the academic, professional and spiritual development of multicultural, multiracial, and multiethnic, and international students, graduates, staff, faculty, and friends of PLNU. It is related to the university as an auxiliary of the PLNU Alumni Association.
The purpose of MOSAIC is to:
- Build unity through relationship building amongst members
- Support and promote the value of diversity at PLNU by aiding in recruitment efforts of prospective students and engaging in community-based outreach
- Encourage the well-being of students on all levels with mentorship
- Support programming of the MOSAIC organization
- Communicate news of recent accomplishments of Alumni
- Promote Christian values and lifestyle choices
- Develop endowed scholarships for multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic and international students and provide scholarships for MOSAIC students.