Alumni Events

Homecoming & Reunions

Homecoming is a great time to visit our beautiful campus, reconnect with friends, and meet current students!  Join us every November during the week before Thanksgiving.  Be sure to see your classmates during Homecoming at your reunion every 5 years!  Don't miss the opportunity to come home to our alma mater!

Alumni Trips

Do you love to travel?  Our alumni trips are a way to join other PLNU alumni and friends on great national and international excursions.  Stay tuned for upcoming trips!

Events for Graduating Seniors

We love to celebrate with our graduating seniors and welcome them as proud, new PLNU alumni!  Every spring, we work with a committee of seniors to host two events just for the graduating class -- Senior Dessert and Senior Celebration.

Alumni Area Events

We are always glad when you come visit us in San Diego, but now we are coming out and bringing the PLNU spirit to you!  Each year, we work with alumni volunteers to host alumni area events in various regions around the country.  Come join us!

Tuition Freedom Day

Did you know that only 75% of a current PLNU student's educational costs is covered by tuition?  The other 25% is subsidized by the support our institution receives from alumni and other donors -- people just like you!  Tuition Freedom Day is hosted each year to raise awareness among students and alumni about the crucial impact others have made in our lives by giving to our education.