Our Plan for Spring 2021: Authentically Loma
Our Commitment to You: While many things may change, the important things will not.
We are committed to providing students with a face-to-face education. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, all Spring 2021 Adult Degree Completion programs that normally meet on a community college campus will be conducted remotely, with the exception of the BBA program, which will have a modified face-to-face format. Additionally, all Spring 2021 Graduate and Professional Studies programs will be conducted remotely for Quad 1, with the exception of the MBA program, which will have a modified face-to-face format. Quad 2 is yet to be determined. Please reach out at (619) 329-6799 for more information.
- Spring 2021 Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS) programs begin remotely on January 11 for graduate students.*
- Adult Degree Completion (ADC) programs begin remotely on January 18 for degree completion students.*
*Final exams, semester start and end dates, etc. will remain the same.
Virtual Student Services
All Student Services teams continue to be available virtually full time to support students enrolled in PLNU’s GPS programs. This includes:
Student Success Counselors
Student Financial Advisors
Director of ADC Spiritual Care
Graduate Program Chaplains:
Bakersfield: Brent Kall
Liberty Station: Dave Hazel
Mission Valley: Gordon Wong
You may also feel free to join us for virtual chapel every Wednesday at 9:45 a.m. PDT on Instagram (@ PLNUchapel) and YouTube.
Our Student Services team will continue to reach out to you — please continue to connect with them.
Additional Learning Remotely Resources
- A student guide to PLNU resources while learning remotely
- Internet Connection Resources: If a student does not have access to Internet resources at home, we have helpful information about no/low-cost options from carriers
- Student Virtual Desktop: How to connect to a computer lab virtual environment
- Library and Learning Resources: Help accessing resources remotely and librarian assistance
Note: students must log in to access these resources