Dr. Thompson is has taught philosophy in Christian Higher Education for nearly twenty years. His areas of expertise include the integration of philosophy with science and art, metaphysics, logic, and analytical philosophy. Rob enjoys hiking and spending time with family in his native state of Alaska.
- University of Oklahoma, Ph.D.
- Nazarene Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- Northwest Nazarene University, B.A.
- PHL 201 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHL 250 God and Philosophy
- PHL 277 Logic
- PHL 302 Descartes and Hegel
- PHL 341 Philosophy and Art
- PHL 360 Philosophy and the Sciences
- PHL 380 Alienation, Transformation, and Reconciliation in Film
- PHL 411 The Search for Meaning: Goodness, Being and Truth
Experience in Field
- Philosophy and Science