- Ph.D., Strategic Planning, Northwestern University
- MBA, Management, Central Michigan University
- B.S., Business Administration, Olivet Nazarene University
- Managing in a Changing Environment - BUS 660
- Strategic Management - BUS 695
Experience in Field
- Point Loma Nazarene Universty, Visiting Professor, 2017 - Present
- Point Loma Nazarene University, Interim Dean, 2011 - 2012, 2013 - 2014
- Eastern Nazarene College, Business Department Consultant and Acting Department Chair, 2012 - 2014
- Anderson University, Part-time Faculty, 2010 - 2011
- George Fox University, Dean of the School of Business, 2008 - 2010
- Anderson University, Professor of Management, 1990 - 2008
- Anderson University, Dean of the College of Professional Studies, 1995 - 2000
- Anderson University, Dean of the School of Business, 1991 - 2003
- Olivet Nazarene University, Professor, 1976 - 1990
- Eastern Nazarene University, Associate Professor, 1975 - 1976
Professional and Community Involvement
- Christian Business Faculty Association, Co-founder and Member
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, Member
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, Site Evaluator
- Church at the Crossing, Board of Elders
- University Budget Committee, Member
- Strategic Planning Committee, Member
- Promotion and Tenure Committee, Member
- Delta Mu Delta, Member
- Board of Directors of The Pastors Institute, Chairperson
- Anderson Visiting Nurse Health Care, Board of Directors
Awards and Honors
- Christian Business Faculty Association Chewning Award, 2002
Dissertations, Presentations, and Publications
- Armstrong, K., Erickson, T., and Wiese, M. (2006). Distinctiveness in Christian Business Education: a Call for Faculty Educational Entrepreneurship. Christian Business Academy Review, 1(1).
- Armstrong, K., Proffit, D., and Hill, A. (1996). Insights into the Behavior of Russian Managers. Business Forum.
- Armstrong, K. and Wiese, M. (1995, October). Salt and Light: A Paradigm for the Christian Business Program Revisited. Presentation at the Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, Canton, Ohio.
- Armstrong, K. and Sago, B. (1995, June). Generational Age Continuums as Trigger Criteria for Organizational Change. Paper presentation at the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs Annual Conference, Orlando, Florida.
- Armstrong, K., Hill, J.D., and Proffit, D. (1991, November). The Basis for Business Decisions in Russia. Presentation at the Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, San Diego, California.
- Armstrong, K. (1985). The Effect of Power on the Role of the Governing Board in the Governance of the Private Colleges & Universities of Illinois. (Doctoral Dissertation). Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois.