Dr. Kris Lambert believes it is an honor and a privilege to work at PLNU in the School of Nursing. Teaching mental health allows her the opportunity to share her passion for those dealing with mental illness with young nurses and in so doing, help to reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. Mental health needs are found in all areas of healthcare. In understanding the importance of mental health and wellness, students are able to practice self-care and in turn, promote mental health by instilling hope in those they serve. Lambert's goal is to provide students with the tools they need to provide safe, compassionate, skilled care to patients and their families.
- Ph.D., Nursing Research, University of San Diego
- M.S.N., Executive Nurse Leadership, University of San Diego
- B.A., Liberal Studies/Psychology, Antioch University, Santa Barbara, CA
- A.S., Nursing, Mount St. Mary’s College, Los Angeles
- A.A., Psychiatric Technician, Ventura College, Ventura, CA