Scott Stevens is an active composer for film and other media. He has played on albums as well as orchestrated music for worship services and studio recordings. His clientele includes national and international corporations, ad agencies, filmmakers, nonprofit organizations, churches, and recording artists.
He also teaches private lessons in film composition, music notation software, and how to use digital audio workstations. Scott and his wife both reside in San Diego where they are usually writing music for films and articles for publication, respectively.
- Film Scoring Mentorship, The Society of Composers and Lyricists, Los Angeles
- M.M., Global Music Composition, San Diego State University
- B.M., Composition, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Introduction to Music – MUH100
- Music Education Seminar – MUE495
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (ASCAP)
- American Society of Music Arrangers and Composer (ASMAC)
- SoundExchange, Inc.