Shane Peterson has been at PLNU since 2000, serving as a faculty member in the Department of Kinesiology and assistant track and field coach in the Department of Athletics. Currently, he also serves as the strength and conditioning coach for the PLNU athletic teams.
- M.S., Physical Education, Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Physical Education/ Teaching Coaching, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Praxis of Strength Training and Conditioning – KIN 470
- Individual and Dual Sports – PED 220/225
- Fitness Through Movement – PED 100
- Weight Training – PED 155