Wendy Belt is a designer and creative director based in San Diego, California. She is a graduate of Art Center College of Design. Her design practice specializes in book design and branding in the non-profit, social impact for-profit and artistic spaces. Past publications include artist books for Robert Irwin, Kelsey Brookes, and Gisela Colon. Previous to opening her freelance design practice she worked as a designer and Creative Director in a variety of fields including restaurant and hotel branding, corporate branding for Fortune 100 companies, and environmental graphics for international retail developments.
- BFA Graphic Design, Art Center College of Design BFA Art History,
- Minor in Business, Drake University
- Introduction to Computer Graphics - ART202
- Graphic Design 3: Branding - ART333
- Graphic Design 1 - ART203
Experience in Field
- Twelve years working professionally for a variety of firms as a designer and Creative Director.