Meet Your Advisor
If you have any questions about your student account balance, payments, financial aid, or just need to talk about all of your options, please feel free to contact your assigned student financial services advisor:
Serving students by program:
- M.A., Special Education - San Diego
- M.A., Education - San Diego
- M.A., Teaching - San Diego
- MBA - Daytime, Evening, and Online
- Education Programs, Credential Only - San Diego
- All Bakersfield Programs
- M.S., Nursing
- M.S., Kinesiology
- M.A., Clinical Counseling
- M.A., Organizational Leadership
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
General Contact Info
Phone: (619) 563-2882
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
PLNU Mission Valley Regional Center
4007 Camino Del Rio South Suite 102
San Diego, CA 92108
Students' financial information cannot be shared with parents or other individuals unless they have granted permission through their student portal. Set up parent/guardian permissions for release of financial information and online access to the bill at my.pointloma.edu.