The Daytime MBA Field Experience offers recent college graduates the opportunity to acquire distinct real-world business experience.
As part of the course, a small group of students participate in a field project and collaborate with senior management to analyze and solve a relevant problem facing their business.
Students acquire resume-boosting experience and develop skills such as:
- Implementing Competitive Analysis
- Developing and Conducting Market Research
- Crafting Audience User Stories
- Performing Financial Analyses
- Presenting Findings to Senior Management