If you are considering returning to school to complete your bachelor’s degree, this free eight-week course will help you brush up on effective test-taking strategies, writing skills, and time management. Three units of course credit toward PLNU's and most other undergraduate degree completion programs will be given.
The course will prepare you to transfer to a degree completion program by equipping you with the following skills:
- Effective strategies for note-taking and test-taking
- Use of proper APA format for in-text citations and reference pages
- Effective reading and writing techniques
- Strategically analyze personal mission, vision, values and goals
- Time management strategy
- Effectively use library resources for information and research