Built in 1901, this was the first Greek amphitheater in North America. It was used for sporting events and theatrical performances. The tessellated pavement and stoa were added in 1909. The theatre was the site of a number of productions of Greek and Shakespearean dramas.
Archives, Theosophical Society, Pasadena, California 91109 PLNU# PAN
Collection of Dr. Dwayne Little PLNU# HV5