Programs Offered at PLNU's Inland Empire Regional Center
Special Education Credentials and Certificates
- Preliminary Mild/Moderate Credential
- Clear Mild/Moderate Credential
- Preliminary Moderate/Severe Credential
- Clear Moderate/Severe Credential
- Added Authorization in Autism
Administrative Services Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential- Prepares candidates for entry-level administrative positions and includes coursework applicable to a Master's degree with a concentration in Educational Leadership.
- Clear Administrative Services Credential- Offered as a credential-only program for practicing school administrators who need to clear their preliminary credential through an approved induction program.
- Master of Arts in Special Education- The Special Education concentration helps teachers work more effectively with students who have special needs. The program can be integrated with the induction/preliminary credential but is also appropriate for veteran special education teachers. Topics covered include curriculum design, innovation, evaluation, technology, health education, assessment, transition services, and educational philosophy.
- Master of Arts in Education with a concentration in Educational Leadership- This Education Leadership concentration is ideal for both aspiring and current administrators. The program emphasizes the skills necessary for leadership in diverse and changing school environments. Strong emphasis is put on student learning outcomes and building supportive relationships. Our program creates a highly collaborative learning environment where both academic and ethical standards are emphasized.
*PLNU's Inland Empire Regional Center also has cohort partnerships with districts all over the Inland Empire. Check with our office to see if any of our Master's degree/certificate programs are currently being offered through a cohort in a district near you.