5th Year MBA
- Program Units
- Average Completion Time
- 3 semesters
- Cost Per Unit
- Program Delivery Format
- Daytime courses Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. One required elective, offered in the evening. Capstone course, Lead with Integrity, taught two Saturdays per semester.
- WASC & ACBSP
- Liberty Station Conference Center
You have your bachelor’s degree. Now get your edge. PLNU’s innovative 5th Year MBA program will prepare you for the challenges and complexities of the modern business world in just one year. This intensive, daytime program will deepen your analytical abilities while teaching you the communication and problem-solving skills most highly sought after by employers.
The 42 unit program is designed specifically for students who have recently completed undergraduate programs in fields such as
- business (PLNU business majors GMAT exempt)
(Experienced business people can choose our evening MBA program.)
To discuss the benefits of the program and apply, please contactClaire Buckley Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions (619) 563-2846 ClaireBuckley@pointloma.edu
In the program, you will:
- Make the connections you need to launch your career through our many networking events, which are kept strategically small in order to foster real relationships and conversations.
- Have the option of completing field experience at a business, government agency, or nonprofit organization.
- Learn in an environment where you are viewed as a whole person with perspectives and beliefs that matter as much as your knowledge and skills.
- Be mentored by faculty members who are committed to living out their Christian faith as ethical, effective, and compassionate business leaders.
- Gain in-depth knowledge in an area such as entrepreneurship, healthcare management, real estate investment, nonprofit management, operations management, technological innovation, business law, or negotiations in your final three-credit elective course.
Are you a prospective undergraudate student interested in how the 5th Year MBA program complements your major? Find out and contact undergraduate admissions.