- Program Units
- Average Completion Time
- 12 months
- Cost Per Unit
- Program Delivery Format
- Daytime courses Monday-Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- WASC & ACBSP
- Liberty Station Conference Center
You have your bachelor’s degree. Now get your edge. PLNU’s innovative Daytime MBA program will prepare you for the challenges and complexities of the modern business world in just one year. This intensive, daytime program will deepen your analytical abilities while teaching you the communication and problem-solving skills most highly sought after by employers.
The 42 unit program is designed specifically for students who have recently completed undergraduate programs in fields such as
- business (PLNU business majors GMAT exempt)
(Experienced business people can choose our evening MBA program.)
In the program, you will:
- Make the connections you need to launch your career through our many networking events, which are kept strategically small in order to foster real relationships and conversations.
- Learn in an environment where you are viewed as a whole person with perspectives and beliefs that matter as much as your knowledge and skills.
- Be mentored by faculty members who are committed to living out their Christian faith as ethical, effective, and compassionate business leaders.
Daytime MBA Curriculum
BUS 660 - Management
BUS 615 - Managerial Accounting
BUS 655 - Marketing
BUS 630 - Managerial Economics
BUS 698 - Leading with Integrity
BUS 635 - International Business
BUS 625 - Marketing Research
BUS 672 - Entrepreneurship
BUS 670 - Financial Management
BUS 690 - Field Experience
BUS 665 - Organizational Communication
BUS 650 - Operations Management
BUS 607 - Legal, Social and Ethical Environment of Business
BUS 675 - Strategic Management
Are you a prospective undergraudate student interested in how the Daytime MBA program complements your major? Find out and contact undergraduate admissions.