PLNU Common Knowledge Bookstore
Barnes & Noble College Booksellers
The on-campus bookstore serves as an academic resource providing textbooks (new, used, e-book and rental) trade books, Bibles, reference books, and study guides. We also provide school and office supplies, school spirit gifts and apparel, and fax services for students. We are your one-stop shop on campus. You can preorder textbooks and pick them up at the bookstore when you arrive on campus. Check out our website at www.pointloma.edu/Bookstore.
We accept the following forms of payment for your purchases:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- Barnes & Noble gift cards
- Campus ID card-loaded with Sea Lion Dollars and/or bookstore fund
A valid student ID or photo ID is required when paying with a credit card or check.
Hours During NSO
Monday, January 9, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m
All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- A full refund will be given if textbooks are returned during the first week of class with a receipt.
- A full refund will be given in the first 30 days of classes with proof of schedule change and receipt.
- No refunds will be given on unwrapped loose leaf books or activated e-books.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on textbooks without a receipt.
- Textbooks must be in original condition.
General reading books, software, audio, video and small electronics: A full refund will be given if merchandise is returned in original condition within 14 days of purchase with receipt.
All other merchandise: A full refund will be given with a receipt if merchandise is in original condition.
Bookstore Phone Numbers
General Information (619) 849-2342
Bookstore Fax (619) 849-7011
Textbook Dept. (619) 849-7082
Bookstore School Year Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
Friday 8:00a - 4:30p
Saturday 11:00a - 2:00p
Bookstore Summer and School Break Hours
Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p
The bookstore will be closed for the following holidays and the adjacent weekends: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), and Christmas.