To Do - Students
- Registeration for parents/guest will soon be available online for Fall NSO by clicking here. You can also call the NSO Assistant at (619) 849-2644 or download the NSO Parent Registration Form and fax it to (619) 849-7025.
- Make travel and hotel arrangements for parents and family members in San Diego during NSO. Remember: This is Labor Day weekend and hotels fill up quickly.
- Register for transportation if desired:
+ Zipcar membership at zipcar.com/plnu
+ Car2Go membership at sandiego.car2go.com/howitworks
+ MTS shuttle services requires contact with the Disability Resource Center
- Sign-up for The Way
- Get information and sign-up for Freshman Retreat by clicking here or you can soon download the Freshman Retreat Form and fax it to (619) 849-7025.
- Familarize yourself with StrengthsQuest and complete your StrengthsQuest assessment at my.pointloma.edu
- Set up your Portal
- Complete Health History Form, submit Immunization Records and Health Insurance on your student portal. For more information on these forms you can click here for the Wellness Center.
- Register LiveText account on your Portal