To Do - All New Students
- Register your parents/guest Fall NSO by clicking here. You can also call the NSO Assistant at (619) 849-2644 or download the NSO Parent Registration Form and fax it to (619) 849-7025.
- Make travel and hotel arrangements for guests and family members in San Diego during NSO. Remember:
- Register for transportation if desired:
+ Zipcar membership at zipcar.com/plnu
+ Car2Go membership at sandiego.car2go.com/howitworks
+ MTS shuttle services requires contact with the Disability Resource Center
- Sign-up for Freshman Retreat by clicking here or you can soon download the Freshman Retreat Form and fax it to (619) 849-7025.
- Set up your Portal
- All new and readmitted students. Go to the Student Success and Wellness Healthy Services Portal to COMPLETE health and immunization history and SUBMIT immunization records, TB verification and physical exam forms by July 1st. https://patient-pointloma.medicatconnect.com/
- Register LiveText account on your Portal