Life at PLNU
Get plugged in!
- 70s Skate Night
- Honors projects
- Music and drama performances
- Student ministries
- Great Escapes hiking, biking, and kayak trips
- Intramural sports
- Surfing or hanging out at the beach
- Mission trips
- Study abroad
- Clubs and organizations
- Intercollegiate athletics
- Chapel and Time Out (student-led worship)
- Student newspaper, TV channel, and radio station
- Writer’s Symposium By The Sea
Academics // Choose from 62 majors and 37 minors, including a new art history major and minor and an innovative interdisciplinary minor in sustainability. Do research, an honors project, or make the world your classroom and study abroad. You'll learn in a rich academic environment.
Faith // As part of a Christ-centered community, what better way to be together than to serve together? Serve with LoveWorks in Israel, India, or in your own backyard with a student ministry group in San Diego. Connect with other students in a small group, or in chapel.
Community // Find your place on campus. Always wanted to learn to rock climb? Try a Great Escapes trip. Love caffeine and composing? Share your music over coffee at Musoffee. Have authorial aspirations? Contribute a short story to PLNU’s literary magazine, the Driftwood.