Visit us in the evening!
While we always recommend visiting PLNU during a weekday we realize that not everyone has the flexibility to visit during traditional school or work hours. We want to provide you with an additional opportunity to experience PLNU!
For those visitors unable to arrange a traditional campus visit, consider joining us on a Thursday evening. Check-in is from 4:30-5:00 p.m, and the visit event ends around 7:30 p.m. (and does include dinner!). A Thursday evening visit includes:
- an informational session with a PLNU Admissions Counselor
- a campus tour, led by a current PLNU student
- visits to the Commons, the library, classrooms and more
- PLNU professor presentation - an opportunity to hear about our excellent academic programs
- dinner in our Dining Hall with Admissions Counselors and tour guides
- the chance to experience a classic PLNU sunset in person!
Unfortunately, our Thursday evening visits do not include the chance to visit chapel, sit in on a class, visit a residence hall, arrange an admissions interview or schedule professor/coach meetings.
NURSING FACILITY TOUR
However, for those of you interested in pursuing Nursing, we now offer an optional Nursing Information Session and Tour of our Liberty Station Nursing Facility prior to your Sunset Tour! Please schedule your Nursing Tour by contacting Laurel (information below), and plan on meeting at our Liberty Station Facility (in front of the fountain) at 3pm to begin your hour long Nursing Information Session and Tour.
**If you are participating in the Nursing Tour, please schedule your visit with our Campus Visit Assistant, Laurel Hasper at: (619) 849-2519 or LaurelHasper@pointloma.edu.
Thursday visits cost $5 per student, and $5 per family member.
|Upcoming Sunset Tours|
February 20, 2014
March 27, 2014
April 24, 2014