Visit us in the evening!
While we always recommend visiting PLNU during a weekday we realize that not everyone has the flexibility to visit during traditional school or work hours. We want to provide you with an additional opportunity to experience PLNU!
For those visitors unable to arrange a traditional campus visit, consider joining us on a Thursday evening. Check-in is from 4:30-5:00 p.m, and the visit event ends around 7:30 p.m. (and does include dinner!). A Thursday evening visit includes:
- an informational session with a PLNU Admissions Counselor
- a campus tour, led by a current PLNU student
- visits to the Commons, the library, classrooms and more
- PLNU professor presentation - an opportunity to hear about our excellent academic programs
- dinner in our Dining Hall with Admissions Counselors and tour guides
- the chance to experience a classic PLNU sunset in person!
Unfortunately, our Thursday evening visits do not include the chance to visit chapel, sit in on a class, visit a residence hall, arrange an admissions interview or schedule professor/coach meetings.
Thursday visits cost $5 per student, and $5 per family member.
|Upcoming Sunset Tours|
December 12, 2013
January 23, 2014
February 20, 2014