201 - Strengths Advisor Training
Nazarene Strengths Advisor 201 course equips advisors to work one-on-one with individual members of a congregation, helping them to understand their God-given strengths and to discover “what they do best” in ministry and service.
Building upon what individuals learned in Strengths Advocate 101, the goal of this course is to provide a concrete understanding of an individual’s strengths as well as an overall knowledge of all 34 talent themes.
As a result of the training, participants are equipped with skills designed to help others understand and express their unique ministry within their faith community.
The goals of this two day course are to:
- Deepen your awareness of strengths concepts and practices
- Discover how to build strengths from talents
- Understand the deeper dynamics of strengths including their affect on personal engagement, relationships and spiritual health
- Arm you with tools to use during your one-on-one advising sessions
- Cost: $295
- Dates & Times: March 1, 2013 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. & March 2, 2013 - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Questions? Contact Signe Whaling at email@example.com or by calling (619) 849-2998.
NOTE: Attendance at a Strengths Advocate 101 training (or the like) is a pre-requisite to taking this course.