Ministerial Candidate Workshop
This weekend is uniquely designed to provide licensed ministers seeking ordination with a deeper understanding of their calling and personal development. The weekend will help you:
- Identify personal strengths and gifting
- Receive focused guidance and direction
- Develop deeper self-awareness
- Review the Nazarene ordination process
- Cultivate supportive relationships with District pastor-leaders and other ministry mentors
At the heart of the workshop are three group sessions focused on drawing parallels between great leaders in the Bible and today’s need for God-called leadership.
In addition, the weekend provides opportunities for reflection during seminars covering such topics as maintaining personal boundaries, the minister’s source of significance, healthy family relationships in pastoral service, “best practices” in ministry, and the spouses role in ministry.
Finally, the weekend includes a private consultation with a professional assessment specialist helping you to discover and understand your ministry profile.