Pastors Day with Donald Miller
Because of all you do…we would like to cordially invite to you to join us for a celebration of the service of pastors with special guest speaker and author, Donald Miller.
Donald Miller, is best known for "saying what we are all feeling," especially in the realm of Christian spirituality. His candid, disarming style has increased the talkability of our common spiritual longings while decreasing what was a hyper-religious culture. He has had numerous books on the New York Times Bestsellers List including his first hit, Blue Like Jazz, that stayed on the list for more than forty weeks.
Donald lives and works in Portland, Oregon.
Schedule of Events
- 9 a.m. Welcome and registration
- 9:45 a.m. Chapel service with Donald Miller
- 10:45 a.m. Coffee and fellowship with San Diego area pastors
- 11 a.m. Dean Nelson Interviews Donald Miller
- Noon Luncheon and address by Donald Miller- Our gift to you, along with a complimentary copy of one of his’ books*
- 2:00 p.m. Adjourn
*Complimentary books are courtesy of America's Christian Credit Union
RSVP online at www.pointloma.edu/pastorsday. Please RSVP on or before February 10th.
Questions? Contact the Center for Pastoral Leadership at (619) 849-2545.
Want more time with Donald Miller?
Donald will be on campus through February 24, 2013 as part of the Storyline Conference that he is bringing to PLNU! Event details can be found here.