Purposeful Estate Planning Seminar
As a service to our community and friends of the university, Point Loma Nazarene University invites you to a free, informative, estate planning seminar on Wednesday, November 2nd or Saturday, November 5th.
Enjoy a relaxing setting and find out, in simple terms, how a living trust works and how it will protect against probate, creditors and taxes. We will also briefly discuss other, tax-wise, estate planning opportunities that may benefit you and your charities of choice.
During this seminar, we will answer the following questions:
• Probate - what is it, why does everyone want to avoid it?
• Living Trust - what is it and how can it protect your assets?
• The Estate Planning Process - who do you meet with and how to prepare for it?
• Charitable Gift Annuities and Capital Gains Bypass Trusts – what are they and how can these life income gifts provide tax breaks as well as income?
• Retirement - how do you maximize your retirement income?
To register, please call the Office of University Advancement at 619-849-2512 by Monday, October 24th.
If you can’t attend, but you would like us to contact you individually, please let us know and we will contact you to schedule an appointment. If you have questions regarding these events, please feel free to contact the Office of University Advancement by phone at 619-849-2302.
Point Loma Nazarene University has been a proud member of the Point Loma community since 1973. As a faithful Point Loma community member, we are pleased to offer this service to our neighbors. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you next month!