Redeeming Robots: A Film and Discussion about Humanity and Technology
There is no going back on technology. How we move forward, however, has profound implications for individuals and society. Please join the campus in a screening of Plug & Pray followed by a panel discussion featuring PLNU faculty:
- Dr. Heather Ross, associate professor of philosophy
- Dr. Rick Kennedy, professor of history
- Dr. Rebecca Flietstra, professor of biology
- Dr. Robert Thompson, professor of philosophy
- Dr. Mark Mann, director of the Wesleyan Center
- Moderated by Dave Bruno, adjunct professor of history
This event extends a conversation begun in the spring 2012 issue of the Viewpoint alumni magazine, Was less more? #LifeInTheDigitalAge. The invitation is extended to all PLNU staff as well as faculty, students, alumni, and members of the community to attend and participate by asking questions of our panel.
There is no charge to attend. Coffee and cookies with be served starting at 6:30 p.m. The movie will begin no later than 7 p.m.
Please contact Dave Bruno firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.