Seminar by the Sea: Life of the Minister
Cultivating Wholeness in Pastoral Service
Healthy and whole living in pastoral service is often sought after and not easily attained. The goal of this course is to assist the professional minister in:
- Gaining a clearer appreciation for the unique challenges of ministry
- Developing healthier inter-personal relationships
- Cultivating methods and skills for dealing with the particular stressors in pastoral service
- Planning personal strategies to facilitate greater health and enable longevity in ministry
Tentative Seminar Overview
Monday, June 10th
Tuesday, June 11th
Wednesday, June 12th
Thursday, June 13th
Primary Seminar Team:
- Dr. Chris Adams, Associate Campus Pastor for Community Care at Azusa Pacific University
- Dr. Ralph Earle, Founder and Director of Psychological Counseling Services
- Rev. Larry Warner, Founder and Executive Director of "b ministries"
Seminar Registration Fees:
- Early Bird Registration (before June 7) - $79
- General Registration (June 7-June 10) - $99
Seminars by the Sea are continuing education opportunities for pastors and church leaders to escape for several days of knowledge and skill development.
Seminars can also be counted as units toward PLNU’s Master of Ministry degree program. Interested in earning your Master of Ministry degree? Please contact Megan Fausz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 563-2821.