Schools & Departments
College of Arts & Sciences
- Art & Design
- History & Political Science
- Literature, Journalism & Modern Languages
- Mathematical, Information & Computer Sciences
- Physics & Engineering
College of Social Sciences & Professional Studies
Centers & Institutes
- Center for International Development
- Center for Justice & Reconciliation
- Center for Pastoral Leadership
- Center for Teaching & Learning
- Early Childhood Learning Center
- Fermanian Business & Economic Institute
- Health Promotion Center
- Institute of Politics & Public Service
- Wesleyan Center
- Center for Women's Studies
Graduate Regional Centers
Some PLNU Academic Accomplishments
Find out more about Community Classroom
Study Abroad with almost a third of all PLNU undergraduate students.
Our championship debate program has placed first in the nation and consistently finishes in the top 10.
Over 90% of biology major graduates who apply to medical school are accepted and over 95% of biology and chemistry majors applying to graduate school (M.S. and Ph.D.) are accepted.
Students who are creative, driven, and have the desire make the world a better place thrive in the Fermanian Business & Economic Institute's Entrepreneur Programs.
Our generous donors help make PLNU affordable for students. There are many endowed scholarships for continuing students awarded each year by academic departments.
Over a three-year period (2004-2007) Point Loma Nazarene University participated in the process of applying for the reaffirmation of accreditation under the protocols established by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Learn more about PLNU's accreditation.
PLNU students diligently pursue academic excellence.
To download PDFs of lists from fall 2010 through fall 2011, click Dean's List.