Interested in being a vendor at the Rethinking Arminius conference? Read below to find out more and to fill out an application.
• Event dates: Friday and Saturday, February 24 and 25, 2012
• Event Hours: 9 AM to 4 PM
• Expected Attendance: 150 people
• PLNU reserves the right to determine the suitability of an organization for this event.
• Any vendor who confirms attendance but does not show up will be excluded from future event participation.
• A booth space will not be reserved until the Vendor Application has been received.
• Vendor hours: FRIDAY Feb. 24 10 AM to 4 PM. SATURDAY Feb. 25 8 AM to 11 AM.
• Vendors are required to be open on time and must shut down promptly at the designated time.
• Drop off areas for equipment and set up will be specified, and will be open from one hour before opening time to one hour after closing time.
• Each vendor space includes one 8’ table with two chairs.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail before the conference specifying load-in and load-out information.
If you have questions or concerns about the event or your set up, please contact the Wesleyan Center at (619)849-2549 or WesleyanCenter@pointloma.edu.
|Vendor applications available now!|