Tickets and Seating
- Each qualified graduating senior is eligible to receive twelve (12) tickets.
- There are no separate tickets for seating in the special needs section. General admission tickets required.
- Tickets are required for all seating in the Greek Amphitheatre. This includes the section for those with special needs.
- Children age three (3) and older who are attending the undergraduate ceremonies in the Greek Amphitheatre are required to have a ticket.
- Students need to pick up their tickets in person. They will receive information on distribution dates and location as commencement approaches.
- Tickets are NOT required for the 10 a.m. Graduate Commencement Convocation.
- The Greek Amphitheatre will open for seating as follows:
- No earlier than 9:00 a.m. for the Graduate Convocation at 10:00 a.m.
- No earlier than 12:00 p.m. for the College of Art and Sciences, School of Education, and School of Nursing Convocation at 1:00 p.m.
- No earlier than 3:00 p.m. for the College of Social Sciences and Professional Studies Convocation at 4:00 p.m.
- Seating for guests with special needs is available in the Greek Amphitheatre, with the majority of the seating area in the shade.
- One person may sit with the guest with special needs. Due to limited space, we are unable to allow all family members to sit in this section.
- All reserved seating must be relinquished thirty (30) minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony in anticipation of the academic procession.