Tickets and Seating
Please Note: Tickets are NOT required for the 10 a.m. Graduate and Professional Studies Commencement Convocation.
- Each qualified graduating senior is eligible to receive twelve (12) tickets.
- There are no separate tickets for seating in the special needs section. General admission tickets required.
- Tickets are required for all seating in the Greek Amphitheatre. This includes the section for those with special needs.
- Children age three (3) and older who are attending the 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. ceremonies in the Greek Amphitheatre are required to have a ticket.
- Students need to pick up their tickets in person. They will receive information on distribution dates and location as commencement approaches.
- All requests for additional tickets (wait list) must be made by the student. *Please note: Our 1 p.m. convocation is currently booked to capacity. It is highly unlikely that we will be able to provide additional tickets for this convocation. If you would still like to be put on the wait list, please follow the procedure in the FAQ.
- The Greek Amphitheatre will open for seating as follows:
No earlier than 9:00 a.m. for the Graduate and Professional Studies Convocation at 10:00 a.m.
No earlier than 12:00 p.m. for the College of Arts and Humanities, School of Business, School of Education, and School of Nursing Convocation at 1:00 p.m.
No earlier than 3:00 p.m. for the College of Natural and Social Sciences Convocation at 4:00 p.m.
- Seating for guests with special needs is available. Please see an usher to be directed to those areas. This seating is first come, first served.
- One person may sit with the guest with special needs. Due to limited space, we are unable to allow all family members to sit in this section.
- All reserved seating must be relinquished thirty (30) minutes prior to the beginning of the ceremony in anticipation of the academic procession.